This information sheet is to let you know about the arrangements we have in place for customers as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
B-Active takes the pandemic and the need to restrict the spread of the virus extremely seriously and will be following best practice for outdoor activity providers and all Government guidelines with respect to the virus.
We have undertaken a COVID Risk Assessment and have changed our operating procedures in order that we can comply with new social distancing rules. The key things to note are that:
- we will limit group sizes and will only take groups out from one family unit at a time until we are advised that we can do otherwise
- we will be applying social distancing rules within the activity which will only be broken if there is a risk to participants safety
- all participants must be able to swim unassisted and be able to put on a wet suit without the assistance of the instructor
- all shared equipment will be cleaned according to current guidance or quarantined for 72 hours between use
- we will meet groups at the venue for the activity rather than at our base to avoid the risk of contamination in shared changing facilities
- we will plan activities to minimise risk and ensure that participants remain within their level of competency to avoid where possible the need for instructors to give direct assistance to participants
participants will be briefed at the start of the activity as to how social distancing rules will work
- we will not be able to take unaccompanied children or people who are classed as vulnerable on activities at the present time
- all participants will be asked to complete an additional covid medical form in advance of the activity. This will ask them to confirm that no member of the group has had symptoms of COVID in the previous 7 days
- where a participant develops symptoms prior to the activity they and their family group must not attend, and they will receive a full refund of any monies paid
- where a participant develops symptoms after the activity we ask that the inform us immediately in order that appropriate steps can be taken
Please complete our COVID Declaration once your session is confirmed by following this link: https://forms.gle/xweKsNTbziqzzTKu6