B-Active@Rhoscolyn operates from our base at Outdoor Alternative, a group accommodation provider in Rhoscolyn.
The address is:
to find us by road
- From the new A55 dual carriageway across the Island leave at Junction 3, signposted Y Fali/Valley, A5;
- Follow signs for Y Fali/Valley, continue to the road junction traffic lights.
- Turn left for Trearddur (Bay) B4545.
- Continue for just over 1 mile, over the new road bridge, straight across the mini roundabout
- Take the left turn shortly after the bridge over the Inland Sea at Four Mile Bridge – signposted “Rhoscolyn” and “White Eagle”
- After 1.3 miles turn sharp left at the ‘Silver Bay’ sign.
- At about 1/2 mile down this lane look for a large white gate-post appearing in the middle of the road.
- Take the unmade track, to the right of the post; the gate says “Private road no cars”
- Follow this track 200m, Cerrig yr Adar / Outdoor Alternative is on the left, with large stone gateposts.